What's new

I think I have reached a decision.

Got 5 dicodes tubes and 1 No6 box....they are absolutely fabulous......if you go the Dicodes tube route make sure you get the V2+ , I would buy the S, as they can be extended also to 18500 and 18650 format with optional tube extensions, while the M can only be extended to 18650 and the L version is plain old 18650, so the S gives you more flexibility.
Best tubes out there!

I see where you are coming from @Rob , the simple, no fuss, form factor and use of mechs is awesome.................
..................if only they had a display to tell me how much charge was left in my battery! :D :D :D :D
Just no pleasing some folks!

I have a Pipeline Pro 2 (= Dani Extreme V2).

It's a fantastically built mod with a hell of a lot of functionality, but the fixed pin drives me nuts sometimes. I have to use shim rings to flush mount with most tanks. I'm fine with that on a £40 mod from FT, but in this price range I resent having to do it.

would it be cool to have a TC tube mod that could be turned into a mech mod by sliding a switch or something?

Popped my mech cherry about 2 weeks back and now i have

Black/brass chi you megan 318,
Black and silver version stingray x, Brass emma mech, Black Knight mech, copper anubis mech.

All i use around the house now, orderd a dious ex dual box mech and lancelot yesterday too with some vappower 26650, staying away from hybrids thow seems an added danger thats unnecassery for me lol

Back
Top Bottom