What's new

Ecopure 100pecent vg no flavor

live1

Postman
I just bought this very expensive tobbaco juice it's sooooo thick I filled up my aspire k1 glassamizer and it tastes of nothing maybe a slight taste of canyfloss but very faint sugary taste.but zero tobbaco flavor.it makes clouds though. But I don't care about clouds I'm not into that. Any ideas why its flavorless? Has anyone tried this it used to be called eco pure.but they changed the name to eco vape.
Ps it's too think for the clearomizer as well it's like pouring treacle or golden syrup into a clearomizer. Here is the pics.oh it gives dry hits aswell somtimes

IJua2q0.jpg

iX9ac96.jpg

So whats has this got to do with anything are you going to help or not
Sorry mate, I've had a bad day. I'm just thinking that I would never pay over 10 quid for 10ml of a juice I had never heard of.
Somebody else can hopefully help you.

It's high end juice.and I loved the eco pure in the vype cartomizers.but this shit is too thick and flavourless just wanted to get some feeback perhaps my set up is not good or I'm doing something wrong
Battery is aspire cf vv and the tank is aspire k1 glassamizer

Sorry mate, I've had a bad day. I'm just thinking that I would never pay over 10 quid for 10ml of a juice I had never heard of.
Somebody else can hopefully help you.
No problem. But I have heard of it and read reviews that's why I grabbed it.also I used eco pure before.eltoro ciggerioos juice is expensive aswell but it has great flavour

Back
Top Bottom