What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Just pulled out a 200ml bottle of Starbux with 3mg nicotine, it's been steeping in a black bottle in a dark dark place.
Some of you are in for a real real treat with this batch. it's so dark and dense, the smell is so intense :)

Just pulled out a 200ml bottle of Starbux with 3mg nicotine, it's been steeping in a black bottle in a dark dark place.
Some of you are in for a real real treat with this batch. it's so dark and dense, the smell is so intense :)

save some for me pls :D my favourite nom nom

It would appear there is a notice on the homepage about delays now anyway. I can understand what both are saying. In my eyes I don't think 2 weeks is too long to wait considering the price, but ONLY if you are aware of the 2 week wait prior to ordering. Simple. I've got the whole range (including the discontinued) steeping for well over a month now, most weren't to my liking when they first arrived but I'll dig them out soon for another try!

Hi folks,
Got a question about Starbux, love the flavour but it gives me a steaming headache after about 20 mins,it is 12mg. I use a subtank nano with the 1.2 coil @20 ish watts. I thought that maybe the nic level was too high but given that lemon biscuit and sweetie pie are my all day vapes both @12mg same 70/30 ratio in another subtank nano. 1.2 coil @20 ish watts with no problem at all iam kinda stumped, has anyone else had a problem like this? It is so gutting as i love the flavour and Aerovape so this post is not meant in anyway as a criticism of them, just a cry for help lol.

That is very strange Gary, the only suggestion I can think of at this time is to try lowering the nic level for this juice only to see if there is any change.
The only other thing I can think of is maybe you have an intolerance to a particular flavouring we use.

I hope you find a successful solution bud :)

Back
Top Bottom