What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I think I have reached a decision.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Over the last few weeks, I have gone back to completely Mech Mod Vaping. I know that everyone's views are different on this subject.... and so they should be!! We are all different and all look for different things from our vape.
I have been slowly whittling down my Regulated Mods and only have 3 here now, The Zero Clone for TC use, a Vamo Box and a Smok Guardian Pipe.
I think it is just the fact that for me, the quality of the results I get from my Mechs just outweigh anything that I get from the Regulated. As you all know by now, I only use RTAs, I have no interest at all in Dripping and to be honest, whilst I appreciate that Temp Regulated is in the eyes of many, the way forward, I am not really seeing any vast enough difference to warrant further investigation, for now.

I am considering a further Cull, but ironically, to aid funding one more Regulated. I think that as I find the aesthetics of Tube Mods SO appealing, I may well go down The Dicodes Route? Jury is still out on this as I need to do far more research, but that is the general direction that any thoughts re Regulated are taking me.

I LOVE my Zero Clone, everything about it appeals greatly, but I so rarely use it now ........ I think the time is coming where "Box" and C Frame Mods and I have perhaps reached our journeys end.
The other point being that unless I am in a rare bout of TC vaping, I never need anything like the power that all of these devices have on Tap.

Interesting times ahead I suspect? ;)

Sounds like a good plan for you, Rob. @danb has one of the Dicodes I believe and could no doubt offer valuable input.

It's nice to work out what makes you happy.
I am 75% mech these days.

SteveAustin.jpg :D

I bought my first mech mod a while ago, it's all I use at home now. Although it has a locking ring I'm still wary about carrying it in my pocket otherwise I would use it myself all the time. When I started vaping it was all regulated mods, no worry about shorts or anything. Now I'm all about the mech and intend adding a few more over the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom