What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rx200 battery problem

Zak Slade

Initiate
Hi all I've recently bought a second hand rx200 and I've bought 3 new efest 3000mah batteries ive made sure they work in my friends mod however they id work last night in mine it now says check battery and the battery charge readings are all different and sometimes goes down to 0.00 I NEED URGENT HELP xD :(

Sounds like a problem with the mod rather than the batteries.

Yeah that what I was thinking, is there a way I can fix it? like a link to a place where I can buy a new battery connections or something?

Hi all I've recently bought a second hand rx200 and I've bought 3 new efest 3000mah batteries ive made sure they work in my friends mod however they id work last night in mine it now says check battery and the battery charge readings are all different and sometimes goes down to 0.00 I NEED URGENT HELP xD :(

Unfortunately some people and fellow apes have had similer faults with theirs...

I've not got a fix sorry.

Good luck with sorting it.

Cheers

Gaz

Unfortunately some people and fellow apes have had similer faults with theirs...

I've not got a fix sorry.

Good luck with sorting it.

Cheers

Gaz

Yeah looks like a pretty similar problem, thanks for the help. Just going to have to sell it as spares and repairs and buy a new mod if I cant find a fix within the weekend.

has it got the latest firmware update?

if not, might be worth a shot getting it installed

Back
Top Bottom