What's new

Cinnamon concentrate

MickNewtyleRed

Achiever
Hey guys made up a tester bottle of apple pie and banana custard steeped for a few weeks and wow gonna make up a 100ml of it but want to add a wee twist so gonna do another tester of it but want to add a bit of a cinnamon hint to it would u be better going for a straight cinnamon or a cinnamon roll sort of thing also can anyone recommend a good concentrate

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinnamon role, itl be more savorey, pure cinamon concentrate will be more sharp of a flavour. Cinnamon tends to be a dominent flavour too pal so start slow and work your way up, if i was you id get some tpa smooth too itll round off the cinnamon in with the mix and keep those high notes in check, tpa do a cinnamon roll i think bud

Cheers trav got some of that pollusion from big juice that u were on about before lilt definitly but the aniseed is a bit much haha

Hehe i buy there 100ml concentrates stuff is awesome :), try mixing pollusion lower lvl pal like 15% and leave cap off for 2 days tones that anise down a tad :)

Hehe i buy there 100ml concentrates stuff is awesome :), try mixing pollusion lower lvl pal like 15% and leave cap off for 2 days tones that anise down a tad :)
Have u tried any of the other signature concentrates like project x or the others

Erm i tryed the project x blue but not alot, unsure if i like it or not yet oal

I used to use TFA Red Hot Cinammon.
Only as that flavour - tasted like Fiery Devils or whatever the sweet was back in my youth.

All I can advise is BE CAREFUL.
I pretty mush religiously mix 15~20% on TFA, 20% really.
RHC was mixed at 5% and still STRONG.
Not tried the other cinammons, kind off sickened myself on RHC and haven't touched for about a year.

Back
Top Bottom