What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's are you mixing ?

butlerd

Achiever
I just mixed ej's shorty and zeus poseidon. good throat hit and lots of flavour, very complex. both 0.6 mg nic.

what are you mixing ?

what's are you mixing. i did not realise i was such an illiterate fool

Last edited:
I've got 3 litres of tobacco, a litre of custard and a few variations of strawberry steeping away.

I've got 3 litres of tobacco, a litre of custard and a few variations of strawberry steeping away.
3 litres, good grief are you expecting a global disaster. i only ever mix 10 ml in case i go off it

6 litres of a very weak apple juice ... still counting the drops ... 6,337 ... 6,338 ... 6,339 ...

Still waiting for my Jam Toast to steep , anyone got a time machine , the suspense is a killer :mad:...

I've got over 30 different juices currently steeping. Mostly tobaccos tempered with various other things. I'm most excited by V2 of a tobacco custard that is making me all kinds of promises.

Back
Top Bottom