What's new

Concentrate seperated

Well gave it nother almighty shake and whacked it in a tank.
It actually tastes really good the taste is nothing like the smell, I'm a big fan of sweet fruity candy vapes but this stuff is so smooth and i really like it.
So glad I never tipped it away

I get sub atomic fireball from vapemeister and add 2% cinnamon hots to it, mate in work likes it but that splits when left to settle looks like there's a thin film that settles on top but it's fine just shake it before use.

Still no luck the yellow coloured concentrate still sits at the top of the mix once settled,
This maybe a shake and vape liquid,
And to be honest it doesn't smell very nice not like a dew mountain I have had before.
Oh well hello kitchen sink

flavour west have a lot of natural flavourings which have a strong tendency to separate buddy, like you say, shake and vape and you'll be good

Ive had the same issue with pink lemonade and cinnamon (Seperate juices lol) so i wouldnt worry too much

flavour west have a lot of natural flavourings which have a strong tendency to separate buddy, like you say, shake and vape and you'll be good

Ive had the same issue with pink lemonade and cinnamon (Seperate juices lol) so i wouldnt worry too much
Thanks it does taste really good to be fair just wanted a bit of reassurance lol
Thanks

Thanks it does taste really good to be fair just wanted a bit of reassurance lol
Thanks

Yea I was the same, when my first batch of DIY liquid seperated every ten minutes lol... thought it was shit concentrates but its all good

Back
Top Bottom