What's new

How To Ultrasonic Cleaners

I have the jpl 7000s that I got from Amazon for about £30. Works a treat, although probably basic compared to others.

ive also got the jpl 7000s from amazon does a good job on the cleaning front and has a slightly longer timer 10mins (600s)
im not convinced with the steeping though ive tried it but couldn't tell any difference in time it took compared to the good old
dark draw.

Keep a eye out for the aldi ones about 20 quid and bang on. I got one a couple of years ago for cleaning jewellery it's been sat in the cupboard for ages , now it gets used pretty much every week

I got one from maplins same as the one in the vid always give 5 cycles of 480 probably overkill but it does the job.

I got a cheap Aldi one and they're great. Also, my bling has never looked blingier and I've had hours of innocent fun doing the tinfoil test! :D

The other half has something like this in her cleaning lair!
Might try some on my atties next time.

The easy clean is completely chemical free, all plant extracts and environmentally friendly type stuff. It's even safe it ingest, IF your stupid enough to drink it ! lol.
I dropped my TM with a fused Clapton into the cleaner once a month, it had the coil running like new every time. :D

I got a cheap Aldi one and they're great. Also, my bling has never looked blingier and I've had hours of innocent fun doing the tinfoil test! :D

+1^^^ I drop all Herselfs bling in when I've the cleaner out. :D

I bought the £19.99 one from Lidls in December, It didn't last a month, made a popping nose and stopped working although the display and blue light still operated. I'd used it maybe 15times.

I want to have fun too! What is the tinfoil test? Not that I have an ultrasonic cleaner. I do have my own ultrasound machine though, come to think of it, so I could jerry rig one up in a bowl. What hertz do these run at?

I want to have fun too! What is the tinfoil test? Not that I have an ultrasonic cleaner. I do have my own ultrasound machine though, come to think of it, so I could jerry rig one up in a bowl. What hertz do these run at?
Tinfoil test - my little Aldi machine doesn't quite come up to this standard, though! :D

Back
Top Bottom