What's new

Wotofo Wotdafuk

oska

Postman
Got my Serpent today and wick and coiled fine but each time I fill it juice pisses out of the air flow system at the bottom.

How am I supposed to fill without it leaking? I have the juice channel completely closed, does the air flow need to be shut also?

Apart from that it's a lovely thing.

Yup, you'll need to shut off the airflow.

1. Shut airflow
2. Take off top cap and fill
3. Replace top cap most of the way
4. Open airflow
5. Fully shut top cap.

Works for me, and i dont touch the juice control either.

It's doing my head in, losing half the juice I put in. Tried your method. Tried closing both. Just pisses out, wicks and vapes fine but something's not right.Will have to take it apart and try again tomorrow.

It's doing my head in, losing half the juice I put in. Tried your method. Tried closing both. Just pisses out, wicks and vapes fine but something's not right.Will have to take it apart and try again tomorrow.

After you've filled and screwed the cap on. Flip upside down and then open the airflow and juice flow. Then turn upright. I don't have a serpent but it used to work on a Cthulhu, to stop leaking after top filling. Might work for now until you can sort it properly.

After you've filled and screwed the cap on. Flip upside down and then open the airflow and juice flow. Then turn upright. I don't have a serpent but it used to work on a Cthulhu, to stop leaking after top filling. Might work for now until you can sort it properly.
Will try, I reckon there is juice caught in the airflow stopping the seal properly. Will take it apart tomorrow.

@oska mine dribbles a bit too - my juice is quite thin at 50/50. I've started doing a kayfun style fill.

1. Shut off juice flow
2. Fill quickly
3. Screw down top cap most of the way
4. While finally tightening the top cap, invert the tank
5. Open juice flow with tank inverted to equalise the pressure
6. Vape

This procedure sometimes still weeps a tad, but seems to be much better than the usual dribbling.

I read on here (can't remember who to give the credit to) that an 18 mm o-ring over the deck helps - the juice flow control isn't airtight and I guess an extra o-ring makes it so. Haven't got round to trying it because I managed to break my Serpent the other night...

Cheers dude, wasn't expecting a problem. It's not just a dribble it's about 1ml of juice. I will experiment as I love it otherwise.

How's your wicking?? I dont get a single drop from mine after filling and ive had 2 builds on it this week....

I do use 90% vg, so the pg may be screwing with you!

I used 50/50 mainly. I have the juice control open about 1/2 mm and it wicks and vapes like a beast. Just the leakage letting it down.

Back
Top Bottom