What's new

Wanna watch me break cigarettes???

Hazey_Vapors

Initiate
Hey planet!
I hope you guys will check out my new vid.
Just trying to promote vaping!
There's a huge misconception about vaping. So I wanted to make some points!

Thanks so much for any support.

Together we can end tobacco!!! Vape on!

Hi there.

I think what you are saying is true about people who do not understand vaping, I find most people who have heard they are dangerous, seem to stay in that boat.

I have managed to get a few people to make the switch.

I find where I live, the most people that are open to listening are actually either in two groups, either A. quite young, and under 30, or B. Older, in their 70's +, and I have spoken to many older people at bus stops who have enquired what my device is, what is in it, and when explained, they think they are fantastic.

But, there is a group of smokers who seem to be stuck on the idea that nope, research is wrong, their cigarettes are much safer.

A lot of the time, people find the PG hard to understand it is safe, even when I explain it is used in asthma pumps as a carrier, and also for IV medicines such as IV diazepam.

I do like it when I can help someone make the switch, and everyone that has switched has stuck to vaping, and find it a godsend.

They have also tried other methods to quit, none that worked for them, including champix, which we know of the side effects-I would much rather take vaping over champix, although before I was educated enough I did not realise the dangers, and did try Champix myself( I quit for about 3 months, but went back, and instead of cigarettes, I got my first mod-then the journey began of educating myself in this form of harm reduction.

Good video, and keep doing what you are doing :).

Hi there.

I think what you are saying is true about people who do not understand vaping, I find most people who have heard they are dangerous, seem to stay in that boat.

I have managed to get a few people to make the switch.

I find where I live, the most people that are open to listening are actually either in two groups, either A. quite young, and under 30, or B. Older, in their 70's +, and I have spoken to many older people at bus stops who have enquired what my device is, what is in it, and when explained, they think they are fantastic.

But, there is a group of smokers who seem to be stuck on the idea that nope, research is wrong, their cigarettes are much safer.

A lot of the time, people find the PG hard to understand it is safe, even when I explain it is used in asthma pumps as a carrier, and also for IV medicines such as IV diazepam.

I do like it when I can help someone make the switch, and everyone that has switched has stuck to vaping, and find it a godsend.

They have also tried other methods to quit, none that worked for them, including champix, which we know of the side effects-I would much rather take vaping over champix, although before I was educated enough I did not realise the dangers, and did try Champix myself( I quit for about 3 months, but went back, and instead of cigarettes, I got my first mod-then the journey began of educating myself in this form of harm reduction.

Good video, and keep doing what you are doing :).
Thanks so much for this reply! We as humans are smarter than this, and if I can open a couple eyes I'll be more than happy!

Well said! I used to feel a pang of panic every time something came on tv about lung cancer etc, every cigarette I smoked I wondered if this would be the one that would 'tip the scales'..I was hating myself for handing over my money for my addiction. I had tried, and failed many times with patches etc to quit.
Vaping has broken my destructive 'friendship' with big tobacco.
I went from 18mg to 3mg in a matter of months, and now I don't even like tobacco liquids.
I just hope that vaping will be here to stay!

Well said! I used to feel a pang of panic every time something came on tv about lung cancer etc, every cigarette I smoked I wondered if this would be the one that would 'tip the scales'..I was hating myself for handing over my money for my addiction. I had tried, and failed many times with patches etc to quit.
Vaping has broken my destructive 'friendship' with big tobacco.
I went from 18mg to 3mg in a matter of months, and now I don't even like tobacco liquids.
I just hope that vaping will be here to stay!

Indeed, I've quit smoking about a week ago, and just started vaping (with nicotine). I know the thoughts you are talking about.
I just convinced myself that cigarettes smell bad and that I don't like their taste anymore.

Well done OP, I think you sent the correct message, the vaping community is WITH smokers AGAINST smoking.

Great video m8 keep it up! I have had to explain to my step dad vapin is not the same as smoking an is a lot safer for u. I'm so glad there is people like urself doin positive things for the vapin community :goodjob:

Last edited:
What a waste.

I don't watch ITV any more but I don't buy a new TV and put my foot through the bastard.

Hey planet!
I hope you guys will check out my new vid.
Just trying to promote vaping!
There's a huge misconception about vaping. So I wanted to make some points!

Thanks so much for any support.

Together we can end tobacco!!! Vape on!

I wish I had seen this video when I saw some dumb c***suckers on Facebook quoting Daily Mail articles about popcorn lung, and heart disease. I might go and find it and post it in the comments.

Thought the vid was great, breaking the cigarettes made a strong visual statement adding emphasis to the strong verbal statements. I didn't see it as a wilful waste of anything...after all what exactly was wasted? A pack of ciggies? Who wants them...not us because VAPING IS HERE...and that was the whole point.

Back
Top Bottom