What's new

New bloke here from charming old England!!

curtisbarrow

Initiate
How goes it everyone. Been using these fog machines now for a long time and found this decent little sight.

Also been using a temp control mod vaporshark rdna40 with a variety of tanks. Nautilus which is awful like sucking a golf ball through a hose. then moved to a sub tank mini which was nice but didn't have a lot of room for coil builds. Now using a steam crave aromarizzzerererer rdta which is a beast. Just built a stainless coil wrapped in nickel reading .15ohm and joy of joys it's a foggy beast just got to drop the temp down to the 200s otherwise it gets a bit burny!!
Sweet let us know what you think?

Welcome! Nearly bought the aromamomaomamiser myself, but went with the Griffin instead. Sounds like you don't need much advice given you're on temp control with a sweet tank. Vape on!

Damn fine choice of RTA! ;) :bliss:
I'm enjoying 316L in the RDTA as well, only in power mode.

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay, and you will learn a lot while you are here, there are very knowledgeable people on here, and from buying my first mod to where I am now, forums like POTV's have helped me.

All the best, Conan.

Cheers folks yeah it's been a journey so far. Still trying to crack this temp control thing really nickel just isn't any good really does my head in. Stainless is better but my mod does not temp control SS that's why I went for the stainless, nickel wrapped coil thing(plus was really bored) seems to be the dogs so far. Set at 230f and 27w

Back
Top Bottom