What's new

Review Honey Vapes

paulbee

Achiever
Hello there fellow apes

So I've had 5 flavours so far and I'm blown away, by far the best juice I've had.

1. Sweet nectar is nutty on the inhale and sweet on the exhale, crunchy nut! This is my new ADV!

2. Surprise is sweet, very sweet, but superb in smaller doses.

3. Nutty Nana is sweet banana on the inhale and banana and nut on the exhale, sweetest as!

4. Pink monkey is banana and strawberry, the banana is not too strong and lets the strawberry in subtly. I find it a bit like a strawberry lemonade type but that may be just me. Either way its another hit!

5. Raspberry custard, only tried this tonight and it is the bees knees! Custard with a hint of raspberry on the inhale and raspberry with a hint of custard on the exhale. It's another hit for me.

Found Mark and Danielle are a pleasure to deal with. Used Facebook, I hate the thing and only really use it for vape stuff which is why I set it up, so no personal info and shit on there.

I know loads of you, as well as me, hate fucking facebook but here's the good news they're opening a website soon!

Anyway in summary all are great string flavours, I've dripped them and used in my bellus, virus, subtanks and all fantastic.

If you have any doubts about the £20 for 4 x 30ml delivered sample pack, don't ,I Would strongly advise you give them a try.

Also I should mention the clouds are big as well for you cloud chasers, I like me clouds but like the flavour more!

Edit:
I've added the menu and price list to the review so if you don't want to use fleecebook and cannot wait for the shop you can order by email:

[email protected]

Hope this helps

Paul

Attachments

• Honey Vapes menu.jpg
    Honey Vapes menu.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Honney Vapes prices.jpg
    Honney Vapes prices.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hello there fellow apes

So I've had 5 flavours so far and I'm blown away, by far the best juice I've had.

1. Sweet nectar is nutty on the inhale and sweet on the exhale, crunchy nut! This is my new ADV!

2. Surprise is sweet, very sweet, but superb in smaller doses.

3. Nutty Nana is sweet banana on the inhale and banana and nut on the exhale, sweetest as!

4. Pink monkey is banana and strawberry, the banana is not too strong and lets the strawberry in subtly. I find it a bit like a strawberry lemonade type but that may be just me. Either way its another hit!

5. Raspberry custard, only tried this tonight and it is the bees knees! Custard with a hint of raspberry on the inhale and raspberry with a hint of custard on the exhale. It's another hit for me.

Found Mark and Danielle are a pleasure to deal with. Used Facebook, I hate the thing and only really use it for vape stuff which is why I set it up, so no personal info and shit on there.

I know loads of you, as well as me, hate fucking facebook but here's the good news they're opening a website soon!

Anyway in summary all are great string flavours, I've dripped them and used in my bellus, virus, subtanks and all fantastic.

If you have any doubts about the £20 for 4 x 30ml delivered sample pack, don't ,I Would strongly advise you give them a try.

Also I should mention the clouds are big as well for you cloud chasers, I like me clouds but like the flavour more!

Hope this helps

Paul
After a brief search on FB cant find them...

I've added the menu and price list to the review so if you don't want to use fleecebook and cannot wait for the shop you can order by email:

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom