What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E juice subscription boxes

migvapes

Initiate
Hey folks, came across a few sites (drippa etc) which offer monthly packages of e juice. As i'm quite new to vaping I haven't had the pleasure of trying many different e juices so thought this would be a great way to start checking whats out there. Prices seem good on each sites that i have been to, anyone have issues or bad experiences whilst using subscription services such as these. any help is appreciated.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :2thumbsup: yeah was zamplebox i first came across, then started looking for uk equivalent.. Thanks again :57:

I've been really happy with my vapeabox just had my 3rd one off them, there's a 10% discount code off your first box if you check the forum discount section :)

I just got my first Zamplebox today. After eagerly tracking it's journey across the Atlantic. I was a little disappointed that it's only 15ml bottles though. I'm sure it tells you that when you order, I just assumed they were 30ml for some reason. A little expensive for 15ml when you include the shipping to the UK. I also spilt half a bottle of one soon after I opened it, so these aren't going to last long. But they are a nice change and I think I'll keep the subscription just to try something new.

vape-mail is a uk based company £20 a month for 6 bottles but i found 3mg to harsh for me so swapped to vape a box again uk based £45 6 bottles 30ml first box very good all premium juices

Back
Top Bottom