What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DIY Mixing

+1 to Fa bilberry I use it in my custards @1.5% best blueberry I've tried.
My favourite custards at mo

Chefs vapour
Captain custard 20%
Fa bilberry 1.5%
Fa fresh cream 1%
Tfa ddl 1%

Or swap out the bilberry for
Tfa strawberry ripe 2%
Fa strawberry 4%

Captain custard also really good on its own @20% love it really good versatile concentrate.
Can never have too much custard :D

Has anyone ordered concentrates from here 30ml of flavour art for £4 the flavours apprentice 30ml £3.75 http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/DIY/Flavour-Concentrates/Flavor-West-Concentrates?page=3
Those flavour art concentrates are only 10ml for £3.20 your better off going direct to flavour art and get the super six deal 6 flavours for £16 an extra bottle for the same price.
Have a look at vapeable they got a sale on tpa flavours under £2 for 10ml £11.99 for 100ml

Bilberry is apparently the 'American' for 'European Blueberry' as the American Blueberries are rather bland in comparison. FA Billberry - 0.5 - 3% start low and see how it goes, if you ever try it, dont jump in with 10% ffs! :D
Got me some bilberry and am mightily impressed. I googled it and found recommendations for using it. One well respected mixer suggested bilberry gelato which is simply 1% FA bilberry and 3% FA custard. Made some up, 3 day steep and it's much nicer than it has any right to be.

Got me some bilberry and am mightily impressed. I googled it and found recommendations for using it. One well respected mixer suggested bilberry gelato which is simply 1% FA bilberry and 3% FA custard. Made some up, 3 day steep and it's much nicer than it has any right to be.
makes a nice bilberry mint bubblegum too. made this the other day really nice if you like bubblegum that is,
im using the everything liquid mixmaster mint bubblegum its really nice :)

mm mint bublegum 5%
fa bilberry 1.5%
tpa smooth 1%
em 1%

my willpower was strong untill reading this thread..but now i've weakend!! have had a custard lime steeping for a week
you b'stards jk
lotta nice custards mentioned there
@Mr Numpty +1 on flavor art

Those flavour art concentrates are only 10ml for £3.20 your better off going direct to flavour art and get the super six deal 6 flavours for £16 an extra bottle for the same price.
Have a look at vapeable they got a sale on tpa flavours under £2 for 10ml £11.99 for 100ml

No they are 3.75 for 30ml at the ecig shop

Good to hear @Mr Numpty I have a few flavors in now, still waiting on bottles but i'm hoping to get some mixing done this weekend and experiment a little. Hoping things will go better with testing this time around as my Velocity clone was making everything taste of custard and has since been cleaned, so all should be good :51:

Back
Top Bottom