What's new

Wotofo Serpent RTA - £12.50 - Free Delivery

Mine came today, the flavour is pretty decent to be fair running the stock 'comp coil'. The build quality is good, especially for the money. Only negatives so far are the post hole positions are a bit silly and the deck threading is too fine for its own good, it's took couple of attempts to get it to thread properly. All in all though i can't complain, money well spent by all accounts.

Anyone get the black one?

i had a black one and it got sent back as the ohms would jump all over the place hopefully all be getting a ss one when fasttech get back from there holiday`s

i had a black one and it got sent back as the ohms would jump all over the place hopefully all be getting a ss one when fasttech get back from there holiday`s
I had heard such things about the black one and is the reason for asking, I wondered if it was all true. Shame eh

I had heard such things about the black one and is the reason for asking, I wondered if it was all true. Shame eh

some people are not having problems with them it just seems really weird some work and some don`t even taking abit of the coating of the thread as some people said did`nt work for me but heres the strange biut it worked perfectly on a evic mini vtc but the other two mods i have it would jump all over the place sig 150tc and a sx350j mod

Missed this @£12.50, paid £22.99 from a UK vendor.
Bloody great tank for the price I paid.
If I'd managed to get it at the deal price then I'd consider that my best purchase to date.
I really rate this thing....:2thumbsup:

Oh yes. Just built, wicked and vaping right now. Got some home brew dazs banana Dream from the recipe section, 70vg and 5mg nic. What a lovely Vape

Can't fault it
@funky_skunk_81
sorry to bring up old thread but do u remember how long u steeped this for got a bottle or two of it here and tbh not the best

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom