What's new

I hate vaping

agent75

Postman
Having read innumerable posts regarding experienced vapers having terrible nights vaping, it inevitably happened to me. I won't bore you with details, but I got a couple of cosmic fog bottles after falling in love with Church. Put some special builds in a couple of tanks and hated the flavours. Drained my newly coiled twisted niffy Griffin of Kryotonite, topped it up with a trusted Drip Drop banoffee pie and couldn't shake the parma violet flavour.

I've run out of LiQuid tropical fruit and pineapple, which I love in my kayfuns. Still vaping The Shock in my Billow V2 and I must say it's shocking, albeit in a bad way.

To be fair, I've done my back in and am hopped up on painkillers, cider and vodka so maybe my taste buds are off, plus I have extreme man flu.

Enjoy your tasty vape, I'm not!

Got some more LiQuid today, back to normal with a bit of MTL action on a kayfun. Gutted about the cosmic fog flavours though.

Shitty days ... light at the end of the tunnel and all that ... could be worse, could be happening to me. ;)

I've been vaping extra strong menthol for 2 weeks, due to the dreaded vapours tongue.

Back
Top Bottom