What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

cuboid with crown ni200 coils

Unclebilbo

Achiever
Does anyone use the above with the cuboid ive been using the 0.5 coils in power mode but threw
an ni200 coil in the crown today. ive got it on ni mode set to 450f and got the ohms locked at 0.17 and 45w
but it displays 'protection' constantly while vaping, not sure if its normal and its just maintaining the temperature
or if its a stop what your doing message.
Ive got 2 cuboids one ive updated the firware to 3.10 the other is still on 3.0 as it only came this morning and haven't done it yet but both display the same protection message.
anyone know if this is normal and im just being paranoid :)

Does anyone use the above with the cuboid ive been using the 0.5 coils in power mode but threw
an ni200 coil in the crown today. ive got it on ni mode set to 450f and got the ohms locked at 0.17 and 45w
but it displays 'protection' constantly while vaping, not sure if its normal and its just maintaining the temperature
or if its a stop what your doing message.
Ive got 2 cuboids one ive updated the firware to 3.10 the other is still on 3.0 as it only came this morning and haven't done it yet but both display the same protection message.
anyone know if this is normal and im just being paranoid :)
It is normal. It's just letting you know that it's doing its TC thing.

It is normal. It's just letting you know that it's doing its TC thing.
cool thanks for that im down to my last 0.5 coil but got 12 ni200's.
don't suppose you've played round with the tcr have you wondering whats the best settings for nife30.

cool thanks for that im down to my last 0.5 coil but got 12 ni200's.
don't suppose you've played round with the tcr have you wondering whats the best settings for nife30.
0500 mate. Noticeably nicer vape than on regular nickel mode. That's for Stealthvape NiFe30 mind, The other NiFe30 (resistherm?) is 0320 I think.

0500 mate. Noticeably nicer vape than on regular nickel mode. That's for Stealthvape NiFe30 mind, The other NiFe30 (resistherm?) is 0320 I think.
Yeah its the stealthvape stuff ive got, ok ill give that a whirl, bit higher than whats on the joytech site then lol.
this is what theyre saying.
cheers mate :)

Cubiod TCR Value Range Chart:
Material
TCR Value Range
Nickel 600-700
NiFe 300-400
Titanium 300-400
SS (303, 304, 316, 317 80-200

Yeah its the stealthvape stuff ive got, ok ill give that a whirl, bit higher than whats on the joytech site then lol.

Material
TCR Value Range
Nickel 600-700
NiFe 300-400
Titanium 300-400
They obviously don't get their wire at Stealthvape, the saps. :D Yeah, definitely 0500. This from Stealthvape site:
SVTCR.JPG
Because of the funky way the Cuboid's chip works, that translates to an input of 0500

Material
TCR Value Range
Nickel 600-700
NiFe 300-400
Titanium 300-400
God sometimes I despair - Joyetech should know that TCR isn't a range - it's a point value...:banghead:

it will show protection until you suck hard on it = airflow to cool so no more protection lol

Back
Top Bottom