What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

@scrumpox Thankyou. I've just been reading this thread from the beginning. I think I should have done that before opening the box. This is the first rdta that I own, and going from previous posts, it's an animal, so I'm looking forward to playing with it some more. :)

What coil?
ALL 4 GLORIOUS COILS OF GLISTENING METAL IN THE OP,

edit: full disclosure, i just like vaping in my own time and am not a professional stunt vaper such as yourself. i apologise if the terminology for a tightly wrapped concentric arrangement of wire, and their previously unimportant plural, has been violated. <3

Xx

Last edited:
ALL 4 GLORIOUS COILS OF GLISTENING METAL IN THE OP,

edit: full disclosure, i just like vaping in my own time and am not a professional stunt vaper such as yourself. i apologise if the terminology for a tightly wrapped concentric arrangement of wire, and their previously unimportant plural, has been violated. <3

Xx
You need to see the quad verts on post 96, page 10
I still get hard from seeing them :)

I've got a vert twisted Kanthal build in mine, using 80/20 juice, my cotton Bacon is more than "just touching the deck" and it vapes bloody well even at 75-80 Watts. It's also my first ever build in it, Beginner's luck maybe?

Last edited:
I've got a vert twisted Kanthal build in mine, using 80/20 juice, my cotton Bacon is more than "just touching the deck" and it capes bloody well even at 75-80 Watts. It's also my first ever build in it, Beginner's luck maybe?
Nah .... you're the man and you know it! ;)
You've used drippers before?

Nah .... you're the man and you know it! ;)
You've used drippers before?
I've actually only just started using drippers, I got my first the same day as the steam crave, it really is beginner's luck lol. I have to say I love them both too, something I like about the purity of dripping yet the convenience of the RDTA makes it a highly sexual piece of kit.

... something I like about the purity of dripping yet the convenience of the RDTA makes it a highly sexual piece of kit.
Today has started with a touch of morning glory ;)
morning glory.jpg

Back
Top Bottom