What's new

The 3d printing thread

So, I have the Cam up and running for 2 of the AxMod/Sledz UK printers, you'll probably see me fiddling if you watch it enough, good job there's no sound as there's usually a copious amount of swearing that goes on when things go tits up.. You can see what's printing at https://www.sledz-uk.co.uk/printers/ and if you order from @sledzuk then you can watch your order printing, that is unless I have stock already :P

Something a bit different but thought you guys would appreciate it :)
3D printed CNC milling machine I just built this week, it was a fun project :)
cd81bc7931c1ba1b0c15a4ea602076c9.jpg

Something a bit different but thought you guys would appreciate it :)
3D printed CNC milling machine I just built this week, it was a fun project :)
cd81bc7931c1ba1b0c15a4ea602076c9.jpg

I definitely need to come up and look at this.. had it running yet?

Yep tried first job last night, I need the change some setting as it was very slow but it works and seems accurate :)

Just thought I'd drop a line and say if anyone needs a chuck with any 3D modelling, or FEA on components giving you premature failure issues, I don't mind running simulations :)

So, I thought I'd share this, this was done for a thread over on the reprap.org forums about the Migbot Prusa i3, which is what my 3 are. So, without further ado, take a look at the AxMod Box Mods/Sledz UK printer setup -

*Note: the banging from one of them was due to the bed screw being loose, I fixed it right after I did this video..

Last edited:
So, I thought I'd share this, this was done for a thread over on the reprap.org forums about the Migbot Prusa i3, which is what my 3 are. So, without further ado, take a look at the AxMod Box Mods/Sledz UK printer setup -

*Note: the banging from one of them was due to the bed screw being loose, I fixed it right after I did this video..

Badass, that's a serious amount of precision and order for a man with blue hair :P

If you want a giggle here's the start of the next Sledz UK printer. CoreXY with a 200x200x180 build volume, smaller than the 3 Prusas I have but capable of around 150-200mm/s due to the mechanics. Should be a fun build once the rest of the parts arrive. Yes, it's Pink, it makes me smile every time I look at it, which is a goid thing as I'll be swearing at it later on down the line...
fusebox.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom