What's new

Ohm tester

danishvape

Postman
Is it possible to get one below 10$
Currently ordering loads stuff from fasttech. But dno which one to buy.
Im going RBA and such.
Not the old school ato's
Cheers

you pay for what you get.. want a reliable one that lasts pay a bit more. If you want a disposable then up to you..
Check out the coilmaster kit v1 or v2.. has one included and everything else.. cheaper than buying seperate.

I agree with @city461, spend a bit of money and get something that lasts longer than a week. Also, I don't trust those cheap ones, especially with low resistance builds. I played it safe and got a geekvape 521 tab but I kinda wish I got a coilmaster kit!

Ye just found the kit.
Isent it possible to get it from an eu site a bit cheaper than 50 pounds? :-)

It is worth finding an ohm tester with a decent 510 connector rather than a ego/510 as they can get their positive pin pushed in causing a short that gives false readings.
That is what hapened to the cheap one I bought, It did last a year but my next one will be better quality.
Currently using my multimeter.

It is worth finding an ohm tester with a decent 510 connector rather than a ego/510 as they can get their positive pin pushed in causing a short that gives false readings.
That is what hapened to the cheap one I bought, It did last a year but my next one will be better quality.
Currently using my multimeter.

Think thats whats happend to mine, whenever i connect an atty it gives me 0.02. It was only from a coil master clone kit and had it while so due an upgrade anyway.

https://m.fasttech.com/p/3849100

Anyone got an experience with the one above? "Pilot vape" im guessing its a clone of the coilmaster 521.

Back
Top Bottom