What's new

Help with making a liquid

the_cloud

Initiate
Hi peeps.

I'm trying to make a liquid as close to loop ninja by nicks blissful brew but every one I've seen on line is lemony. Can someone help with this issue.

It needs to be more creamy and biscuit like and less lemony ( if that's a work )

have a look at the e liquid recipes at the top of the page or use google to find a list of ingredients to mix. then all you need is to go to a good supplier to get the essences for that recipe

I am just knocking out my 2nd 50ml batch of dark mint choc that I could chain vape all day :) and I can recommend flavour apprentice as a good source of decent essences

fruits, milk and cereal are all available, the proportions and mixing hmm that could take some time to perfect...

How about you use a bit more cream and biscuit and a bit less lemon?

That's the fun part of mixing your own.:2thumbsup: Once you have a base, which you do, but it's too lemony, that's when you just tweak the ingredients until you end up with what hits the spot for you. Ok it's a little bit trial and error, but if someone had already made it, then it's a pretty good bet their % are about right and one then tweaks them to ones taste.

One of my first mixes was sweet strawberry @10%. It was good, but just not strong enough, so I mixed it again at 15% and whilst it is almost spot on, I will mix the next batch at 17.5%. Don't give up on the mixing, I'm sure you will get there in the end.:)

Back
Top Bottom