What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mixing or combining juices?

nuclear lasers

Postman
Does anyone here mix or combine two or more juices? Anyone had suprising, successful, or maybe even disastrous results?

I had my delivery from vapeabox the other day; two of the included juices were 'Mama's Juice - Breakfast time' (quite tasty, different, almost perfumed fruit/cream flavour, but maybe a bit OTT for all day use) and 'Colonel Custard - Warm Milk' (not particularly stellar example of the milky custardy thing). So I was thinking maybe use the warm milk to make the breakfast time go further, so put half and half in the tank....fuck me, what a revelation!! The warm milk seems to mellow the perfumey fruity notes and accentuate the creaminess of the breakfast time, without imparting any of its own mediocrity to the flavour. Definitely a vape that is greater than the sum of its parts!

Please do share your experiments or recommendations!?

Go to google, type eliquid recipes, pick the first link and type search on wich flavoure you desire, get some idears or inspiartion from there, 24k recipes gota be sumat you like bud

Go to google, type eliquid recipes, pick the first link and type search on wich flavoure you desire, get some idears or inspiartion from there, 24k recipes gota be sumat you like bud
I don't think he's looking for recipes to make his own juice, reading his post he is just mixing together 2 pre-made, shop bought juices.

I don't think he's looking for recipes to make his own juice, reading his post he is just mixing together 2 pre-made, shop bought juices.

Ahh my bad i thought he ment diy mixing, in that case i duno what to say for best advice hes limited to just dropping half and half and hoping lol

Ha no worries (though DIY does appeal)....yeah so this is more of a share your experiences, triumphs, disasters of random ad hoc combinations kind of thing...I figured that a lot of people would own the same types/manufacture of juices (esp those who have subscriptions), so there might be potential for making use of those less-than-sensational, or surplus bottles by combining them to (hopefully) better effect.

Ha no worries (though DIY does appeal)....yeah so this is more of a share your experiences, triumphs, disasters of random ad hoc combinations kind of thing...I figured that a lot of people would own the same types/manufacture of juices (esp those who have subscriptions), so there might be potential for making use of those less-than-sensational, or surplus bottles by combining them to (hopefully) better effect.

Good idear, better than wasting them if you find a good combo, never done the eliquid subscription thing as im a picky git with my ejuice

Dripworx Brain Freeze mixed with Drip Drop Clotted Cream Fudge tastes like Murray Mints. Accidental discovery during absent minded dripping.

depending how lazy I am I usually refill a tank when some old juice is left in hte bottom. had a few nice surprises doing that which lead me to mix a couple up later on :D

i can't remember when i haven't mixed my shop bought juices am currently using drip beats bpm(pecan ice cream) with beard vape no 88 (after dinner mint) on there own both a bit meh but go great together i also mix all manabush juices in some way usually ixcacao and nokomis

I do it with Space Jam - Astro (strawberry and apple, but not very sweet and a nice, but mild taste) and mix in a dash of El Diablo - St Louis (pineapple peach and rasberry, sweet and full of flavour) which makes the Astro taste soooo much better! Bit sweeter and more flavour, but different to both originals. I use St Louis as it is though, its perfect, only add it to other juices to improve them

Back
Top Bottom