What's new

E liquid recommendations

ankou1983

Hi all,
I am using hangsen 100% vg e liquid, at the present moment but I need a good supplier of liquids as in Coventry there's only a few suppliers and there either high pg liquids or just far to expensive.

Can anybody give me a few suggestions on where to get some decent liquids must be 100% vg as I have intolerance to pg.

Thanks in advance

I don't use high VG, but I know Dripworx do a high VG range and are well regarded on here by people who like everyhting else I like! ;)

Hi all,
I am using hangsen 100% vg e liquid, at the present moment but I need a good supplier of liquids as in Coventry there's only a few suppliers and there either high pg liquids or just far to expensive.

Can anybody give me a few suggestions on where to get some decent liquids must be 100% vg as I have intolerance to pg.

Thanks in advance
One of my local b&m do 100%VG as the owner is allergic to PG.. Never tried them so cant comment but they available on line and state 100%VG
http://www.stockport-e-cig-company.co.uk/shop/e-cig-liquids/

Check out Good As Gold e-liquids.. all 100% VG and somehow they still have great flavour. Really friendly guys

he might have found some by now as this post is 7 moths old and hes not posted since february so most prob got what he wanted and buggered off.

Back
Top Bottom