What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What type of vaper are you?

Probably the same as most.

Cig a like to ce4.

Ce4 to vision spinner with kanger protank 2.

Vision spinner to mvp 2 with kanger aerotank.

Mvp 2 to nemesis clone and cheapo dripper.

Then bought an mvp 3 with kanger subtank.

Mvp 3 to xcube 2 with uwell crown.

Now use xcube as my daily, mech in the evening, now waiting on rx200 to go with my black crown.

Started to get off the fags, ended up as a hobby, now trying to cut down as I'm going through far too much juice.

I am simply a nicotine addict who has found a cheaper and healthier way of satisfying my addiction.
I have found kit that works for me (mechs and drippers) and have no interest in trying new gear.
I diy juice for the savings and prefer my diy to other juice.

I spent a lot of my first year experimenting to find what I liked.
Now I am in the process of making vaping as boring and simple as smoking was.

Smoked for 16 years, quit for 16 years, started smoking again.
Used cigalikes as NRT to get me off the fags (it can be done), then started vaping properly about 18 months ago.
Moved fairly quickly into rebuildables and DIY both of which satisfy the hobby aspect.
The most satisfying aspect is helping others quit the fags, my ambition is to vape for zero cost.

my ambition is to vape for zero cost.
Start a you tube channel, you'd be great at it. Have people send you vape gear. Sell anything that isn't better than the RDTA, buy supplies, vape at zero cost. Yeah, do that. :D

Quit smoking and now it's turned into an hobby could probably built a mod for every day of the month but here is my favourite
IMG_20160204_122058.jpg

The guys at osprey ceramic coatings will happily coat any mod or RDA for you at a rate of around £20 the finish is awesome I throw the device in my pocket with my keys and not one scratch on it

Back
Top Bottom