What's new

Review MFn Donut Chocolate Lemon and Glazed best donut ever

I'm gagging to order more but am waiting until the Boston cream is in. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Does sound good. I went for the standard 3 to start me off. The original, choc and lemon. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. Are they really that good?! I'm sceptical as they never seem to live up to expectations.

Does sound good. I went for the standard 3 to start me off. The original, choc and lemon. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. Are they really that good?! I'm sceptical as they never seem to live up to expectations.
I haven't tried the lemon yet……..

I bought the Chocolate, Raspberry, Glazed and Blueberry. I have none left :D

Oh and a quick FYI…….

I'd been vaping most of these on the Aromamizer, dual vertical claptons at 0.5ohms and I couldn't get on with the Raspberry as much as the others. So I dual coiled using straight kanthal coming out at 0.8ohms at 33w and it made it sing. It really was a massive difference.

Obviously that's for my tastes but I thought i'd throw it out there in case someone else finds the same.

Took receipt of mf'n donuts today. Glazed, original (chocolate) and lemon. They're all very good but for me the outstanding one is the original, it definitely has the strongest donut flavour and the chocolate is very authentic donut chocolate, not like a cadburys but like hot choc sauce. Absolutely fantastic! The other 2 are still very good, in fact all 3 are probably the best 3 doughnuts I've tried along with dripworx zest appeal but the original is on another level!

Back
Top Bottom