What's new

Simplify "THE RULES FOR LISTING ITEMS"

hpi_matrix

Postman
It currently states: You must state your form of Payment. POTV requires members use a form of payment that will offer them some kind of buyer or seller protection, for instance blah blah blah...

However it appears a seller can only receive payment via Paypal goods and services despite the statement above saying the payment method only has to offer the buyer or seller protection. Maybe this bullet point should specifically state that Paypal G&S is the only method allowed if that is the case, ie payment via Paypal goods and services only.

It currently states: You must state your form of Payment. POTV requires members use a form of payment that will offer them some kind of buyer or seller protection, for instance blah blah blah...

However it appears a seller can only receive payment via Paypal goods and services despite the statement above saying the payment method only has to offer the buyer or seller protection. Maybe this bullet point should specifically state that Paypal G&S is the only method allowed if that is the case, ie payment via Paypal goods and services only.

Before the arrival of knobjockeys who rip honest apes off. Payment could be made vid PP friends/family. Due to the increasing number of twats takin the piss, it was altered to G&S ONLY, to offer honest apes some protection. This is why it COULD appear slightly complicated :)

Look at the date though mate...that post is from July last year. For updated rules see the stickies at the top of the classifieds section.

That post is one of the 3 stickies at the top of each of the classified forums - it is right at the top.

If people are unable to read Stickies, then what hope is there? I will run through everything again with @junglist and @OccultScientist but as things stand, very few have deemed it necessary to raise this before.

I have modified the post that @pneumatus linked. It now should be crystal clear that the ONLY Payment Method accepted is PayPal Goods and Services.

I can see the classies getting knocked on the head before too long [emoji17]

Back
Top Bottom