What's new

Best sub ohm batteries?

So currently using what I bought as vtc5 but not a clue of they're real or not.
I was thinking about picking up some hg2s for the extra life but then just done some 0.17ohm builds and love them at around 80w
Would the hg2 still be alright for this or should I look at something higher ratings? Just wanted abit of extra life / performance

This may help you to determine whether or not your batteries are fake - https://www.sun-vapers.com/how-to-spot-a-fake-sony-vtc5-battery/

The 30Amp of the Sony VTC5s mean that I stick with them for my mech mods.

I was going to order them, ecolux isn't open ATM at least on eBay but the vtc5 are better at higher amps from what I've seen
He's back now my batts were posted yesterday, he has got some vtc5's in but the price does it for me.

Ive always liked Efest. I have the 3000mah 35amp batteries in my reuleaux rx200.

i dont trust effests lies anymore if the battery your describing has 4 cross sections [ instead of 3 ]
on the positive end then it is a re-wrapped LG battery 20 amp. authentic lg 4 are around £4 - £5 each. [ great batteries ]
why pay more for a re-wrap brand name and lied to into the bargain why are some of these companies allowed to mislead amp limits

Back
Top Bottom