What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Sigelei fuchai 200w box mod

takinghippo

Postman
*this device was paid for outof my own money and the opinions in this review are mine and are based after 3 months of use

So, I got the fuchai around 3 4 months ago after my daily driver died the death that so many vv devices have in my time pushing them and from the looks of things sigelei are onto a winner with this device in my books, this is a series dual 18650 mod and as such will require an external charger to keep this thing powered, also make sure the batteries you are using with this device are married to it and are only used with it.

The device itself while moderately large isn't oversized and even with my small hands felt comfortable and the soft touch coating means a good level grip is achieved the 510 connecter is spring loaded with a good amount of play in it and although all my tanks fit down flush i did have some issues with a couple of drippers that had a particularly long center pin, the buttons are nice and clicky even after months of use and abuse and the screen is bright enough to be viewed outside even when its sunny out, this device does have a temp setting although i havent used it so i am unsure as to how accurate it is although the wattage appears to be on the nail and is one of the most consistent chips i have used in my time vaping, the fit and finish of this device is right up their with sigeleis other devices all in all a very proficiant device and in the event that i loose it or it gets damaged beyond working i will most definatly get another an absolutly outstanding device and well worth the 70 pounds i managed to get it at i give this device a rating of 5 out of 5 clouds ☁☁☁☁☁ will voop again

(video review of device may be up this weekend)

Been looking at this in UKEcigStore. What batteries are you using and how are you running it?

i have the 2800mah efest purples in it and usually with my monster v3 or plumeveil ontop, to run in tc mode it will need a tc coil or it wont let you leave power mode

Having owned mine now for a month, I absolutely love it! The silk finish of it is lush to hold and it's ergonomic design is really nice in the hand, and for £40 it was an absolute steal.

Back
Top Bottom