What's new

DarkStar VG/PG?

riio821

Initiate
So I've been looking at recommended sellers for nic/bases and found DarkStar to be generally agreed upon by most people.

I was just wondering if anyone has used their VG/PG before? And was it okay? I've previously bought bases from another supplier due to how cheap it was, but I regret it as all my liquids had a clinical taste to them. Surely enough, it was the PG that the other supplier had provided me with.

But basically my choice now is DarkStar or ClassiKool..

One more question - it should be completely fine to buy VG based nic from DarkStar and VG from ClassiKool, right? (If I end up choosing ClassiKool instead)

Thanks!

as above lubrisolve for pg/vg well cheap and good quality darkstar for nic.

I've used DS for juice and its great. If their PG VG is the same they use in the juice then I'd go for it.
Nowadays I just get PG online (different place every time, all the same across the board). Then I get VG from Boots (they call it "Boots value glycerin" and you can find it in the cough isle, in a clear 200ml glass bottle).

I've used DS for juice and its great. If their PG VG is the same they use in the juice then I'd go for it.
Nowadays I just get PG online (different place every time, all the same across the board). Then I get VG from Boots (they call it "Boots value glycerin" and you can find it in the cough isle, in a clear 200ml glass bottle).

Thanks for the recommendation, the PG I got from Bluestar gave all my liquids a super clinical taste, not sure why!

I've picked up the Boots stuff before and will try a few mixes later this week. I tasted a bit of it and was just wondering, does that sweet taste come through in juices? I've heard mixed things online!

Vg in general is super sweet riio no matter were you get it from, im guessing if it was cut with distilled water itd be less sweet

Thanks for the recommendation, the PG I got from Bluestar gave all my liquids a super clinical taste, not sure why!

I've picked up the Boots stuff before and will try a few mixes later this week. I tasted a bit of it and was just wondering, does that sweet taste come through in juices? I've heard mixed things online!
I personally can't taste anything in VG regardless of where it is from so can't really comment about it. Only thing I can add about Boots is that their VG feels a bit thicker so definitely get yourself a nice fat syringe with a massive needle. The traditional "wide bore" needles won't do, you'll be standing there for 5 minutes waiting for a 10ml syringe to fill. I plan to get myself one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Medical-s...hash=item3cd5dbe16d:m:mDs5mEmE4EAR320RDWbVCDA.

I've had juice taste chemically, but found that it was due to the bad concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom