What's new

Element Juice

It's loaded with sweetener hence it gunks coils like no tomorrow but very nice liquid. Try one hit wonder range if you like a sweet vape better value for money

It's loaded with sweetener hence it gunks coils like no tomorrow but very nice liquid. Try one hit wonder range if you like a sweet vape better value for money
Does this go easier on coil gunk?
Just checked my 2 day old 0.25 SS coil and it's turned black - cotton isn't burnt as I primed it properly and not tasting any thing out of the norm (yet).

Think I'm back to the drawing board on my juice...?

Are they really?
I will second that they are loaded with sweetener well the 50/50 sure is. It's a trick for great tasting juice vape wild do the same. I can't Rewick and isub coil after vaping them as destroys the coil.

Agree with the consensus here; Element dripper series are some amazing tasting juices. Current favourites are Fresh Squeeze, Crema, and Pink Lemonade.
As others have said, they do gunk up your coils very quickly. If I was buying coils, it would be financially untenable, but using an rba/rda, its down to whether you want to be rebuilding every 2 days.

Are their any nasty surprises in this juice following the VS report I'm mindful what I put down my lungs
Most of my cosmic fogs and all of my five pawns have been binned :(

Oh' sh**. If I've consumed some of those on the list, say half a bottle how screwed am I? Never thought of these aspects in premium juices but did just look up the report. What would be the effects if I've only consumed say around 40ml in total of those juices containing these ingredients?

Oh' sh**. If I've consumed some of those on the list, say half a bottle how screwed am I? Never thought of these aspects in premium juices but did just look up the report. What would be the effects if I've only consumed say around 40ml in total of those juices containing these ingredients?

What? You're fine. The risk is extremely exaggerated. Vaping 40ml isn't going to kill you. Looking at the results the levels of Acetyl Propionyl are high enough that I probably wouldn't buy the juice.However there is still ten times as much in a regular cigarette.

If you're concerned switch to Diacetyl free flavours. Most UK vendors are. If in doubt, ask them.

Agree with the consensus here; Element dripper series are some amazing tasting juices. Current favourites are Fresh Squeeze, Crema, and Pink Lemonade.
As others have said, they do gunk up your coils very quickly. If I was buying coils, it would be financially untenable, but using an rba/rda, its down to whether you want to be rebuilding every 2 days.
So whilst on the topic of sweeteners - how does dripworx fair up to coil longevity in a sub ohm tank?
Not a builder myself, like the simplicity of pre built crown coils but my wallet has taken a beating in recent times.
Dripworx have nothing but praise on here in terms of flavour but I would like to know how it performs on our equipment.

Cheers!

I loved elements 'crema', but they do gunk coils very quickly. Honestly, I prefer dripworx pink lemonade, but that's personal taste I'm sure. Dripworx are not as coil-gunky.

Back
Top Bottom