What's new

Review One Hit Wonder - Milk Man, Rocket Man, My Man, Muffin Man

dividebyzero

Postman
Policeman is in the post... but here are these 4 for now.

As always, any questions, please ask.

great review guys. milk man all the way for me as well. might be why ive demolished almost 5 big bottles.
thing is ive now found a clone thats even nicer and quarter the price :D

nope. milk mole by mole juice. my number 1 company to buy from now. all profit goes to childrens charitys close to their heart and at £12 for 100ml its the nutz. me wont be buying milk man any more.
as they are not a buisiness they have been inundated with orders and 2 of them are quite unwell at the moment so not taking orders and the site is off line.

nope. milk mole by mole juice. my number 1 company to buy from now. all profit goes to childrens charitys close to their heart and at £12 for 100ml its the nutz. me wont be buying milk man any more.
as they are not a buisiness they have been inundated with orders and 2 of them are quite unwell at the moment so not taking orders and the site is off line.
Now that mole juice is closing down, is there any other place I can get same flavour for cheap?

Now that mole juice is closing down, is there any other place I can get same flavour for cheap?
good question.
there are lots doing clones by name but varying tastes so its a case of trial and error to find what works for you.

when you actually break down one hit wonder it still is good value for a import. works out at roughly £2.50 for 10ml when the 180ml bottle is broken down. will be interesting to see if they start sending out 18 bottles and keep roughly the same price.

Back
Top Bottom