What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc meet 06th Feb

There will be a new thread for the next meet. However I can confirm that unless winds were gale force and the rain Horizontal then the umbrellas & heaters at Lloyds were well up to the task, the seats were padded and the tables a generous size. I fear that without paying some fairly sizable sums for a function room that we will most likely end up outside at any venue - so much better to have one with good brollies and effective heaters...

Hey @pixelhazard! Good holiday matey? We had a meet up in Manchester last weekend as planned. Lots of laughs happened. We are planning the next for the 12th March. At the same venue (I think). There will be a new thread popping up once we have stopped talking about decking.

Hey @pixelhazard! Good holiday matey? We had a meet up in Manchester last weekend as planned. Lots of laughs happened. We are planning the next for the 12th March. At the same venue (I think). There will be a new thread popping up once we have stopped talking about decking.

aight, I'm going to Poland 2moro and then England on Thursday morning so I'll be more into it then :) thanks for making things straight :)

I only have one very important question, do you have a gazebo? No gazebo, no deal (although I may settle for a tire swing in a tree)
What the fuck is a gazebo. Is it some sort of antelope with big horns and stuff that lives in Africa? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom