What's new

Nemesis Style Electronic Cigarette Mechanical Mod -Silver + Golden

18650 batteries, Samsung 25r's are recommended.
I buy from nkon.nl, good price and fast delivery.

im guessing you understand ohms law/mechs if you do then i apologise for asking. if not you have some reading to do before sticking a battery in the nemesis.

better to ask and sound like a pratt than have you go bang lol.

Well said.

I know the basics of ohms law i.e. V=IR or I=V\R or R=V\I. But what's the ideal range of settings that I should be aiming for without going bang?

So you absolutely need to be using this: http://www.steam-engine.org/

You also need to pay particular attention to the Battery Drain section (there's a preset option of Samsung 25rs so you can see your Amp limit and headroom).
You then need to build safely, I urge you not to be a dick with this, give yourself a good 20% headroom, if you build to 0.25 you'll have around 24%.

To show you the difference, if you build to 0.25 you'll have

Voltage 4.2 V
Current 16.8 A
Power 70.56 W
Amp limit 22 A
Amp limit headroom @ 4.2 V 24 %

But build to 0.2 (0.05 difference) and:

Voltage 4.2 V
Current 21 A
Power 88.2 W
Amp limit 22 A
Amp limit headroom @ 4.2 V 5 %

If any of this doesn't make sense, do not build on it yet, take some time to research further. PM me if you want further information on safety.

Build safely and don't be one of those people who thinks they need to turn their mouth into a cheap disco smoke machine.

25r is in there.

Attachments

• 1455096531945.jpg
    1455096531945.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 46
Hi..
I bought the all s/steel version of this last time they had a 'flash sale' on them too. And for less than a fiver they really are rather cheekily nice, aren't they?
I carefully inspected the integrity of the switch/contacts/510 connection and found all good. In fact the spring switch (after a few minutes fettling) was smoother than my magnetically upgraded version. Mine doesn't self fire if you stand it up without locking either-but would potentially fire in a pocket so use the ring, won't you.

Batteries in my stash include Samsung 25rs from PureMist which come highly recommended. As usual - invest in good ones with a good rep and ampage overhead etc.

I do not build sub-ohm...I like to use kayfun-style at about 1 - 1.4 ohms...........but DO take on board all the good advice here about battery safety and ohms law if you don't already know it...and always check and recheck connections and ohm-age as you build and use. These things are basic electric circuits and DO have the potential to go tits-up if aren't mindful. On the other hand...I know of no other more satisfying 'old-skool' vape set up.

Good Luck -enjoy - vape safe and don't read the Daily Mail too often!

r

I am awaiting my first mech mod and using steam engine i am happy using my 25r's I also have LG he4'S but the presets aren't on steam engine. Any idea the safe limits on them or should i just keep the in my i stick 60w

Thanks all for the info. It all seems so confusing and risky. Think I might go back to trying my I-stick 30 to quit the stinkies.

Back
Top Bottom