What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Make your own DIY eLiquid guide for beginners - Video - All steps explained

Great video guys.

How come you use aqueous glycerine instead of normal VG?.

VG is generally too thick, so you can buy it pre-diluted with water, or do it yourself. If you're only dripping, then it's probably fine with pure VG.

In the E Juice Me Up software, you can see a slot for adding water or vodka, this is for the same purpose.

Sorry for the delay, email updates stopped working.

Amazing. Definately, definately nothing dodgy going on here at all... Hahahha Good work!

Thanks, the back massager does really well at steeping. I am going to get an ultrasonic cleaner, the two combined would be amazing.

Brilliant video. I've been humming and hawing about mixing my own ejuices but you guys made it look so simple.

My ultrasonic cleaner arrived today and I think it could do a good job with the sexually explicit bit in a less sexually explicit way

Thanks. Yeah, hopefully seeing it all done shows how easy it all is. Before I started making my own it seemed a bit daunting but actually, it's really easy. The two things to make sure you do are to be careful with the Nicotine (measurements and handling) and to write everything down - don't assume you will remember any small changes that happen on the fly (you don't want to let it steep a few weeks, have an amazing juice and not be able to recreate it!) The only real thing I would add to that video if I did it again is that it would be worth investing in a measuring cylinder if you are making large quantities as trying to syringe up lots of VG is a pain.

Hope the video helps and if you have any questions let me know. Cheers - Slack.

@dividebyzero Very impressed with the video and just wandered over and subsribed. Great personalities, good information and you seem very at ease on camera. That's a chunk of my YouTube viewing sorted for a while :D

Back
Top Bottom