Innokin
What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Innokin
Looks good, is it going to be a fruity/citrus flavour or more like the crunch berry types. If you would rather not say that's cool.
Its honey nut clusters, marshmallow,cream and a very slight touch of banana :D

Vape Green
Wow, Sounds amazing. I'm glad you said slight touch of banana, as I haven't touch a banana e liquid since a very bad DIY juice I made. Lol.
I'll be straight, this has been possibly the hardest thing I have ever done. I hate cereal and I hate banana so this has been developed with friends and family and a few lads from my local vape shop as my testers.

Its growing on me now, everyone that's tried it thinks its incredible so I'm going by that :)

I'll be straight, this has been possibly the hardest thing I have ever done. I hate cereal and I hate banana so this has been developed with friends and family and a few lads from my local vape shop as my testers.

Its growing on me now, everyone that's tried it thinks its incredible so I'm going by that :)
The sign of a great chef is to know, even when you don't like it yourself, that something is good
Historically I don't care too much for cereal Vapes, but I figure this is my best chance of enjoying one!

Particularly if its a nutty cereal

Last edited:
Elux
AcmeFog
Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom