What's new

E juice subscription boxes

migvapes

Initiate
Hey folks, came across a few sites (drippa etc) which offer monthly packages of e juice. As i'm quite new to vaping I haven't had the pleasure of trying many different e juices so thought this would be a great way to start checking whats out there. Prices seem good on each sites that i have been to, anyone have issues or bad experiences whilst using subscription services such as these. any help is appreciated.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :2thumbsup: yeah was zamplebox i first came across, then started looking for uk equivalent.. Thanks again :57:

I've been really happy with my vapeabox just had my 3rd one off them, there's a 10% discount code off your first box if you check the forum discount section :)

I just got my first Zamplebox today. After eagerly tracking it's journey across the Atlantic. I was a little disappointed that it's only 15ml bottles though. I'm sure it tells you that when you order, I just assumed they were 30ml for some reason. A little expensive for 15ml when you include the shipping to the UK. I also spilt half a bottle of one soon after I opened it, so these aren't going to last long. But they are a nice change and I think I'll keep the subscription just to try something new.

vape-mail is a uk based company £20 a month for 6 bottles but i found 3mg to harsh for me so swapped to vape a box again uk based £45 6 bottles 30ml first box very good all premium juices

Back
Top Bottom