Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi Guys n Gals,

One of These Days here (Floyd fan....)

I've been vaping for approx 3 years and still have beginners bug spending more on vape gear than analogues!

Been making my own DIY juices for a year or so with some good successes and I'm stocked up for an apocalypse!
Currently enjoying the TFV4 & TFV4 Mini on Sigelei 150 TC (Stock & RBA's), though I do still enjoy a bit of stealth vaping my isticks & GS Airs' when required :)
Found myself on your forums a few times over the years researching varying topics, particularly mod recommendations and DIY recipe ideas...

Anyway I thought it was time I signed up to a site and POTV was my 1st choice ;)

See you all around ;)
Sweet vapin'
think this is in the wrong section of the new members,maybe why nobody has said hello... anyway welcome to the planet

Ahh. Thanks for the welcome and pointing that out!
I see now where this should have went.
Hopefully that's me one step away from being the forum noob!

Yeah it's true, I been lurking for a while, this place has an answer for everything and has been a vast help to me, so thanks to this great community

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
New to the site. Would like to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

I have been vaping for a little over a year and haven't smoked cigs since 1/12/15. i really got into vaping, building coils, & making my own juices. I enjoy vaping much better.

Lurking too long - forum always pops up on google searches but I think it's time I start to interact with the members.

There's nothing worse then reading the last post in a thread and having an unanswered question...

Back
Top Bottom