What's new

Problem with Triton 2 Tanks

RichieRich

Achiever
Hi All

I seem to have an issue with both of my Triton 2 tanks.

After getting a really bad vape from them recently (and after changing the coils), i've found that after stripping the tank for cleaning, the 2 o-ring seals for the glass section absolutely reek of rubber, and it's destroying the taste of my juice.

Can the o-rings be cleaned? or are they done for?

I'm stuck to one tank at the moment, and i use the Tritons for during the day as they use less juice than the TFV4

My original atlantis did that, everything tasted grim afterwards, kept it in hopes someone someday will find an answer, loved that tank

It's pissing me off no end, MY favourite tanks and they are now out of action until i can find somewhere that sells the spare o-rings.

I've tried soaking them in Vodka overnight and washing them again, but they still reek. I'm not willing to put it back together until i can get some replacements.

Really annoyed :17:

Longshot, but try soaking them overnight in coconut milk. Seems to be quite good at removing rubbery tastes from rubbery things.

Sorted. Left them soaking in vodka longer, and left to air-dry for a day. Smell gone!

Back
Top Bottom