Vape Club
What's new

Myepack, Superb Customer service once again!!!

HAZZA1962

Legend
A Big Thank you to Ash and the rest of the Myepack family !!! I ordered a Nitecore charger i4 from them, I received it in super quick time as usual, Unfortunately it packed in after Three days use.
I contacted Ash, who told me to return it and he would replace it as soon as it arrived!!!
I asked Ash if I could upgrade the replacement Charger to the D4 and pay the difference, I was told that it was not in stock at the moment and was given the option to wait a coupe of days for it to come in or to have the i4 sent out straight away!!!
I opted to wait for the D4, I received the charger as soon as it came in stock and when I contacted Ash to arrange payment for the extra cost he told me not to worry about it and there would be no extra charge!!!
I have dealt with Myepack on many occasions but I thought this was Superb Customer service and well beyond the realms of their obligation!!! Once again they have shown why they are one of the most Respected and Trusted vendors out there!!!:clapping:

Elux
hes a top top vendor, and yet again, this just proves what a great guy the man is to deal with

I posted last week about the impeccable service from ash @myepack it's genuinely nice to see a vendor that gives 120%.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom