What's new

Have a look at this beauty

Looks good, got the air flow right, under the coil unlike that other popular tank with the same deck that everybody seems to love and I hated.... Hopefully be able to taste some juice with this one, not just hot air...

I'm still not convinced by below coil air, the leak/condensation issue and smaller juice well don't really sell it to me, my Freakshow Mini doesn't get much love as it's a ballache re-dripping every other toot. Don't notice any better flavour compared to side air flow either.

I'm still not convinced by below coil air, the leak/condensation issue and smaller juice well don't really sell it to me, my Freakshow Mini doesn't get much love as it's a ballache re-dripping every other toot. Don't notice any better flavour compared to side air flow either.
From my experience with the fishbone it's down to the wicking/filling method. I followed some advice and made sure the stems of the wick were narrow and not touching the metal area around the holes, just touching the well. Then when dripping you drip directly into the centre so it falls below the hole-line, then it'll soak up without coming into contact with the holes in any way.

From my experience with the fishbone it's down to the wicking/filling method. I followed some advice and made sure the stems of the wick were narrow and not touching the metal area around the holes, just touching the well. Then when dripping you drip directly into the centre so it falls below the hole-line, then it'll soak up without coming into contact with the holes in any way.

Yeah I do that as much as possible, but then I find centre dripping results in a mouthful of liquid, I usually paint onto the coils, but then don't get many hits.

Back
Top Bottom