What's new

Cloud chasers bringing vaping into disrepute?

Hey guys, I just found a new word...

"Obnoxious".

Maybe we can utilize this?

Yea obnoxious does originate from Latin "exposed to harm" and it's the landlords job to protect the majority and also his income......in this case he chose to ban vaping for all instead one obnoxious person..

you do know there're many European country's where the law and ban on smoking in bars is totally ignored and not enforced, here it enforced itself. Those who don't like it go somewhere else, they have choice........here you can drink yourself legless and let your kidneys try to sort it out and eat a great fat burger along the way to help you on that way to a heart attack but vaping.....no....lol...

Kinda tounge and cheek earlier but raising a point, not all pubs are the same.....and they're not public spaces, they're the landlords house and he calls the shots...well until vaping is banned by law.

@bullgog does have a point - I stopped going to pubs when they all became so darned polite. I'd much prefer an old style spit'n'sawdust pub with a relaxed, noisy (and cloudy) atmosphere where I don't have to feel apologetic about anything I might want to do ..... if only I could find one! :D

I find kids in pubs far more offensive than smoking or vaping. Can't stand the little bastards running about screaming

I find kids in pubs far more offensive than smoking or vaping. Can't stand the little bastards running about screaming
Quite so - in my perfect pub, kids would all be left outside with an arrowroot biscuit! :)

stop.gif

Ban alcohol in pubs as well, drunk people are inconsiderate and ruin the atmosphere while I am sipping my cordial!

Banning people from town centres would get my vote. And from the countryside. And roads.

Back
Top Bottom