What's new

Stevia - group buy for POTV mixologists, kind of ...

scrumpox

Veteran
I prefer the taste and sweetness of Stevia over other sweeteners out there, like sucralose which is the basis of TPA's Sweetener.
As I'm running low on the Stevia I received initially from @remnant , I'm going to buy some more crystals to dilute into PG.
250g of crystals would make a lot of this, so I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in some PG based Stevia.

Happy to make it in bulk and post out to whoever wants some. Only looking to recover costs so would £1.50 for 10mls and £3.00 for 30mls seem fair, to include materials and postage? It will be highly concentrated at 1gm per 10mls so a little will go a very long way. :)

I can do the same deal for Vanillin, using crystals from Flavourart, and Citric Acid.

If you're interested please reply to this thread or drop me a PM by 12 noon on Sunday 14th February.

Fuck, forgot to add CA to my basket last night! This is a sign, thank the lord for the good ole' Scrumpox!

I'll give that Stevia a pop though, worth a punt!

(1 x 10ml Stevia / 1 x 10ml Citric Acid) please my good friend! Don't rush to get them posted bud!

Chuck me over your PayPal if you would be so kind! :)

Stick me down for 30mls of Stevia and Vanillin if you'd be so kind. Haven't tried either. What does citric acid bring to a mix?

@Mr Numpty - It's meant to bring out fruit flavors a little bit more, ''Citric Acid is one of the more common ingredients used to give eliquids their tart flavor''.

@weepapagirlrappers - I wouldn't trust CA in a pyrex tank, I'd imagine it would be fine in a glass tank though.

Last edited:
That's good timing was looking at stevia last night, I usually get the spring water stuff.

@scrumpox I'll take 60ml each of stevia and citric acid.

Stick me down for 30mls of Stevia and Vanillin if you'd be so kind. Haven't tried either. What does citric acid bring to a mix?
Like @hazard93 says, a small touch lifts a lot of fruit mixes, without adding the sweetness of Ethyl Maltol, a bit more makes it tart and without adding the flavour of lemon or orange.

Back
Top Bottom