What's new

Istick 100w tc

Mine is now onway to Yodel Depot from Hayes oneworld express sorting office 5 days after Gearbest shipped it, Like i have said British express shipping option is fastest way. I should get my new mod by Wednesday.
and it cost me £25 saving almost £20 as i know they are £39.99 in UK plus postage.
I have been arsed about by Gearbest in the past and had a couple of items not turn up plus a dodgy lipo on a Mod, all of which i got refunds for. I am more than happy to still buy from them due to the saving i make. No offence to anyone but don't try dissuading others from saving money . if you want something faster and have deep pockets or have no need to budget or save money buy UK and pay double. The choice is your own.

So i have mine now, very nice mod. Flask shaped. Tanks sit flush, fire button similar to Smok xcube2, 6 wire profiles. fire button lock on top. Screen looks like the rx200 display.
quite tall but slim and gives a nice vape using 40w 260 celcius with a maganus atty.
Worth the £23? yes i think it is great value.
How long did it take to arrive?
1 week from dispatch. using British express shipping cost £3.31 ish
cons,
changing the wattage in tc mode you have to press the menu buton and the up down at the same time and it is a pain as the screen changes fast but i suppose it is something that i will get used to in time as i have only used it for about 2 hours also it is slightly heavy for its size with 2 18650's fitted

Last edited:
I got mine today. I've not had a play with it yet but it looks beautiful. Can't fault the time it took to deliver and so cheap I had enough spare pennies to get a Kangxin Mini VF from Heaven Gifts.

Back
Top Bottom