What's new

Snapdragon v1.5

I'm fairly new to authentic gear but from my limited experience, all the clones I've tried were ok, until I bought the original. Derringer, Dark Horse, Velocity and Rose, were all inferior to the authentic version. The Rose clone was shocking in comparison to the original, even though it was the best 1:1 clone Fastech had (according to the reviews).

I find it very hard to believe that any Snappy clone is close to the original and there is no way it is made of the same quality materials as the original at that price point. I also hate the fact that the design has been ripped off from Eden Mods. They worked so hard to design and manufacture their products,hand assemble them, keep them at a reasonable price when they could easily charge more, I'll happily pay the £85 just to keep them producing more quality gear. Then to have someone with a £12 rip off claim it's better than the original takes the piss quite frankly.

And, just so I'm not thought of as an authentic only person, I am very interested in the Pico clone despite being on the FB Pico list.

I'm fairly new to authentic gear but from my limited experience, all the clones I've tried were ok, until I bought the original. Derringer, Dark Horse, Velocity and Rose, were all inferior to the authentic version. The Rose clone was shocking in comparison to the original, even though it was the best 1:1 clone Fastech had (according to the reviews).

I find it very hard to believe that any Snappy clone is close to the original and there is no way it is made of the same quality materials as the original at that price point. I also hate the fact that the design has been ripped off from Eden Mods. They worked so hard to design and manufacture their products,hand assemble them, keep them at a reasonable price when they could easily charge more, I'll happily pay the £85 just to keep them producing more quality gear. Then to have someone with a £12 rip off claim it's better than the original takes the piss quite frankly.

And, just so I'm not thought of as an authentic only person, I am very interested in the Pico clone despite being on the FB Pico list.

That's a nice way to put it. I was happy to pay £85 for the effort and design that has got into it. It was worth all of their hard work and to find people cloning must be quite gutting to them after all of the hours they put in.

That's a nice way to put it. I was happy to pay £85 for the effort and design that has got into it. It was worth all of their hard work and to find people cloning must be quite gutting to them after all of the hours they put in.

I've just paid another £85 for my second snappy...nice shiny new genuine v1.5 en route to go with the £85 I paid for my genuine v1 :D

Nearly there, it's more like this
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just thought I'd update this thread now the Snappy coils have arrived. They were an absolute bastard to get in dual but they are vaping like a dream.

Well pleased with the coils so a massive thank you @cloudcuckoo [emoji4].

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455132582.806992.jpg

Back
Top Bottom