What's new

HeavenGifts 2016 Clearance Sale, 73% Off

@Ment
Ok so, I emptied basket, cleared cache and started again with empty basket.
Added this item:
http://www.heavengifts.com/65W-SMOK-Xpro-M65-Mini-Box-18650-MOD.html
Discounted price of $14.70 (70% off), confirmed address, clicked on PayPal payment method
Added postage of $6.10 making a total of $20.80
When I add the AHGEVAPE code the total comes down to $13.52 but when I go to submit order the total changes to $19.62 WTF
I also had a gift card for $5 which doesn't work either
I don't know about the gift card, but I imagine you are seeing the discount applied to goods, not postage, discounts usually ignore postage completely, hence the shift.

@Ment
Ok so, I emptied basket, cleared cache and started again with empty basket.
Added this item:
http://www.heavengifts.com/65W-SMOK-Xpro-M65-Mini-Box-18650-MOD.html
Discounted price of $14.70 (70% off), confirmed address, clicked on PayPal payment method
Added postage of $6.10 making a total of $20.80
When I add the AHGEVAPE code the total comes down to $13.52 but when I go to submit order the total changes to $19.62 WTF
I also had a gift card for $5 which doesn't work either

Yes, as the wool lover has said, $13.52 is $14.70 less 8%, and then the postage is added back on as there is no discount on that. Gift cards awarded by the site and not purchased are usually valid only on non discounted items.

Ordered a EHpro 50W from them, at that price, I thought it would be a great back up mod, in case all of mine fail.

Will like to see how it performs when I get it. Really cheap though, so happy :).

"in case all of mine fail."

I only just got how funny that is!! :D

Wow just ordered a
Innokin Cool Fire II 18350 VW MOD Kit with 3ml iClear 30B Clearomizer
for less than £17 delivered.

Wow, so many replies here, totally surprised. Sorry for not promptly answering your questions during the Chinese New Year holiday. Now we come back to work. If you have any questions regarding our sales, please feel free to ask.

As for the 8% off code fail, it may be the site system issue, please refresh your browser, then the discount will show up usually. Sorry for the inconvenience to you guys again. :)

@heaven gifts, I ordered on the same day you started this promotion, the 02/02/16. I know you have had the Chinese New Year holiday.

I would just like to know how long it will be now to send out my order?

Many thanks. [emoji51]

@heaven gifts, I ordered on the same day you started this promotion, the 02/02/16. I know you have had the Chinese New Year holiday.

I would just like to know how long it will be now to send out my order?

Many thanks. [emoji51]

Could you please let me know your order number so that we can help check your order status?

Back
Top Bottom