What's new

No flavour from cleito

geoff200sx

Postman
Picked the cleito up yesterday and I'm not getting a lot of flavour I've tried 3 different juices and nothing have I been spoilt by my crown or do you think the coil is knackered or something I'm not getting any dry hits just a chemically taste any ideas thanks. BTW i'm on the 0.4 coil an tried it between 45 an 65watt

its a close second for me to the crown. pre installed coil is still going strong after 3 weeks at 50watts

chemical taste is normally naff juice or it needs steeping. have you used the same juice in your crown.

how many tanks of juice have you rung through it?

I run mine on the 0.4 presently at 45w and its lovely vape.

It does get a little warm when chain vaping but the 6 juices i have run this one coil have been really nice n smooth

its a close second for me to the crown. pre installed coil is still going strong after 3 weeks at 50watts

chemical taste is normally naff juice or it needs steeping. have you used the same juice in your crown.
To be fair it is probably naff juice thinking about it it's Ace of vapez own liquid I'm used to Strawberry fields in the crown suppose I'll have to wait for my new juices to arrive. I have tried chuff stuff mammas thru it but all I was getting was biscuit flavour

how many tanks of juice have you rung through it?

I run mine on the 0.4 presently at 45w and its lovely vape.

It does get a little warm when chain vaping but the 6 juices i have run this one coil have been really nice n smooth
Ran about 5 tanks of juice thru it the thing is a guzzler

I got one yesterday aswell. Its not on par with the crown for me personally but its a close joint 2nd along with the herakles plus and my new work tank. Defo must be your liquid imo

Ha one thing is for sure we all got different taste big time.
My cleito brings juices alive what I have been using in my crown.
its obvious we all like different things but I sometimes wonder if coils vary a lot on the same tank. I haven't touched my crown since I got my cleito and when I pick it up the other day had a couple of puffs just seemed meh.

I havent used the 0.2 coil .

Whats the preference on the coils.

On the subjest of the Uwell Crown.
i had a SS one and the flavour was awesome.
Sold it to get the black one and flavour never seems as good.
i cant believe i had 3 bad coils.

Has anyone else had the SS and Black tanks of cleito and crown and tasted a difference?

Back
Top Bottom