What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Question time.......First ever mod?

I went from ego batteries to the Vaporshark DNA30 following advice from @Tubbyengineer

... it died 3 weeks later ... so I upgraded to the rDNA30

Ego 1100 mah with CE4 , then a 1300 mah spinner with an iclear 16, then thought I would try a mechanical mod and got a M11 14650 mod and a V1 mini RDA. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but quickly moved on to a nemesis, vamo V5, and so on and on

I went from a very, very old pen to the Kregertech Subox Mini. Got it a few days ago and loving it so far. Really interested in a Seigel with higher wattage though.

Innokin SVD for about 2 weeks then bought a nemesis which I still have but don't use. Now all I use is my Castigador, tirador, and munequita. Love those little boxes

View attachment 78445 De-bang Vape pen from local fuel garage, then upgraded to a kanger protank mini on the itaste vv.
My first mech I still have and still don't know what it is, just says EMI on the side?
That is a clone of the Avenger V3 by Edz Mods International. Unless it's a genuine Av3.

21mm, copper pins and dinky.

Mech mod I knocked up from a Maglite firing quad Claptons @ 0.12ohms in a velocity clone........just kidding.
Cigalike for about 10 days then a Joyetech Evic VTC mini with the Mega tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom