What's new

What do you guys vape

Any of my mech mods and drippers at home, RX200 and Crown/Crius when I'm on my 2 hour commute to the office!

Like to mix it up too. All regulated mods, but some tc on stainless steel. Various tanks, but in regular use are the crown, Herakles plus, Crius with dual coil build and the faithful Apex. Occasionally use rdas at night, mainly velocity and royal hunter, and I've got a Kennedy mini I keep forgetting to build.

Subox mini with Subtank mini. 0.5ohm vertical OCC coils.

After 2 months I'm still so chuffed with the setup. Rare in the vape world, especially as I didn't rate Kanger products much before.

Alsorts, depends on my mood and my tastes. Anything from dual coiled dripper @0.4ohm and 100w, aromamizer @0.2ohm 60w, nextgen @0.7 on an smpl, kayfuns. It all depends on the juice, the flavours and the location

I'm with @Jugg1es. Variety is the spice of life. Home alone I vape sub ohm at high power. Out and about Kayfuns and other MTL tanks.

It's all about the mood and the situation.

@dubnation I really like the sig preforms well and comfortable in hand..haven't ventured into the temp control yet.
My only slight negative about it is on a freshly charged set of battries the device reads battery level at 44% until fire button is pressed but this doesn't affect preformance in any way

Back
Top Bottom