What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

Need to give this a go, I can't keep spending £9.99 on juice every few days from my local shop, spent a bit of time reading this and various other sites and watched plenty tutorial videos, feel confident enough to give it a bash, I know the type of juice I'm looking to create so plenty of on line guides on that front, few questions I do have, there seem to be 3 main manufacturers of concentrate, what are the best, TPA seems to pop up the most, is pg based nic the most widely used ?
I use TPA alot personally, it's personal preference.

Capella and TPA seem to be the most common, nic base wise...

If you're going for maximum VG then you would want VG nicotine. The base doesn't really matter that much, if you're long term storing nicotine. PG based nicotine is better for long term storage ie freezer.

Not sure if I linked this... But meh

Darrantchemicals.co.uk

Worth having a nosey at, reports seem positive.

I'm looking at mixing and this thread is brilliant. Thanks for getting it together

Can't forget DarkStar...

Awaiting Rob and seeing if he'll throw us a discount code ;)

Go on then. Where's the cheapest place to get measuring cylinders from quickly? Do any high street retailers sell them?

Go on then. Where's the cheapest place to get measuring cylinders from quickly? Do any high street retailers sell them?

Cream supplies have borosilicate glassware for pennies, not the fastest on postage however

Cream supplies have borosilicate glassware for pennies, not the fastest on postage however

Ta. Have ordered some bits and bobs and am away for a few days so with luck it'll be here when I get back.

Off to the tat shop later for a funnel and a naff battery powered cappuccino whisk thingy .....

Back
Top Bottom